JSC «Transtelecom» is one of the largest communication operators of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which specializes in providing a wide range of telecommunications services, as well as info communication services. The company was founded on November 9, 1999 after the alienation of non-core assets of NC JSC “Kazakhstan Rail Ways”. JSC “Transtelecom” has 13 branches, more than 3,500 highly qualified specialists and its own network with the length of about 15,000 km in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Direction of telecommunication activity:
• B2B/B2G (IP telephony, long-distance communication channels VPLS, access to the Internet, videoconferencing, etc.)
• B2O (International transit of data and voice, access to the Internet, lease of main channels, etc.)
• B2C (Access to the Internet, IP telephony, telegraph communication, etc.)
Info communication activity direction :
• Hosting service (Data centers in Almaty and Astana cities)
• Cloud technologies
• IT- projects
• Projects of state significance
Also, JSC “Transtelecom” has direct cross-border connections with operators of Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan. Currently, negotiations are underway to establish a joint with the state-owned telecommunications company “Turkmentelecom”.
Presence in Europe and East Asia:
• РОР knot in Moscow city
• РОР knot in Frankfurt city
• РОР knot in Hong Kong city
The presence of cross-border joints and own POP knots allow to work in the international market of telecommunication services (transit channels, Internet, voice).
On all the questions you are interested in, you can contact the following contacts:
Tel: +7 727 296 41 39, +7 727 296 54 46, +7 727 296 43 44
Email: [email protected]