CC is launching its new media service – CC-Webinars.Live for the community members enabling them to virtually join the panel discussion and knowledge sharing sessions as well as arrange private group meetings and take advantage of branded options. CC-Webinars.Live provide members the advantages that range from flexibility to cost-effectiveness. Members do not have to travel to webinars but can participate from the comfort of their own homes and offices. This serves the company budget, saving travel expenses while continuing to expand knowledge sharing, conducting virtual meetings and promoting further brands.
• Which fraud scenarios are becoming popular?
• Artificial traffic, A-number manipulation, misuse of SMS Signalling?
• What is the commercial relevance of fraud related traffic in industry?
• How is the entire eco-system affected?
• How are operators protecting themselves?
• How are voice carriers or SMS aggregators facing the challenge?
• How are market players collaborating to tackle the challenge?
• What is the contribution of security solution vendors such as firewall providers?
|Moderator||Jose Garcia, Owner at GTC|
|11:00-11:45||Panel Discussions & Knowledge Session|
|Panellist: coming soon|